Trump calls for the crackdown of “violent video games” after El Paso shooting?

Roxilicious
www.independent.co.uk/.../...e-today-a9040066.html
What do you guys think about Donald trump blaming white supremacist attack on “violent video games” ? Do you believe it is video games or is it not video games
My answer: trump is such an idiot and I love how white supremacist always get special treatment and get to blame everyone and anything else 😤 i seen graffiti artist in my community get treated like dogs thrown on the ground like they’re actual dangers to society but no one blames art or their mental states right? Why can’t evil white people like him be thrown on the ground and treated like dogs and dangers to society like they are? Only brown people get that treatment in this country
9 mo
Also don’t bring up other countries and America like what 🤦🏽‍♀️ and statically this year has the most mass shootings in America research people it’s not hard
51
18