Why do people put up with corporate B. S? Why isn't company loyalty dead yet?

awesometjgreen
So I wanted to ask this question because it just fascinates me how everyday rich assholes make more and more money off of poor people trying to keep a roof over there heads and food on the table while they're out wasting money on bullshit they probably never even use πŸ˜‘ (I'm looking at you Jeff bezos... you should go fuck yourself! 😊)
He's a fucking douche, I know that much
He's a fucking douche, I know that much
So why do people put up with this shit? I mean I understand of people have kids or a family or some shit but at some point if nobody stands up and fights to be treated fairly the cycle will just continue. Look at me 😐 I'm 20yo and I had 2 jobs and I was barely getting by πŸ˜‘. Now I only have one and it's worse, I know a lady that's got 4 jobs now because she just isn't making enough to survive πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜‘
So before I go here's a disclaimer for any assholes who stop by. A) I'm not lazy I have a job and I'm a student
B) no I don't just, "want free shit" I just want to be treated better and you know... live for once
C) that's about it actually, don't be a cunt, hopefully you add something to the discussion πŸ‘‡
2
5