Given the recent events in El Paso and Dayton, combined with so many calling for gun control, what would you do that would change the outcome?

Anonymous
I've noticed a lot of people asking firearm related questions and having a holier than thou attitude about conservatives, so I want to know what anyone would have done, or could change that would have changed the outcome of these two shootings.

Bear in mind that the right to keep and bear arms has been reaffirmed by the supreme court as an individual right, so the "militia" argument is out. Also, we have a right to due process and a right to privacy, so medical records checks and red flag laws are out as well. And we can't forget, that history is a thing and small shifts in one area tend to become sweeping changes in all areas.

You can, naturally, make any claims you'd like, but if it's easily refuted (say by the FBI crime statistics), I may respond with just a "no". It's nothing personal, just tired of explaining those to people.
2
4