Anyone else find it ironic that the Gunmen on Saturday have 2 completely different political views?

the one in El Paso Texas claims himself as a Republican and a trump support.

As a trump supporter myself, Fuck this guy just because I disagree with the left doesn’t mean they deserve to be punched, stabbed, or have milkshakes dropped on there heads with quick drying cement, And they definitely do not deserved to be killed because there opinions are different then mine.

The shooter in Dayton Ohio was a leftist who supported Elizabeth Warren

One thing we need to take away from this is there are extremists on both sides and clearly these extremists are willing to kill people. Neither Donald Trump or Elizabeth Warren are not responsible for these guys actions the people who are responsible for these individuals actions are the individual themselves.
0
4