Are you mindful about the food you eat or the products you buy from an ethical and moral standpoint?

Anonymous
So, for me, I try to make sure all of the food I eat, specifically meat, is retrieved/derived from ethical means. I want the animal to be sheltered, fed, and treated humanely if I’m going to eat it. I’m not perfect but I’m becoming more informed with my purchases and labels. I’m not in the best position right now financially, but when I start earning my own money, I can purchase whatever I want.

I’m looking at certain farms here in the state where I live, as possible places where I can purchase ethically and humanely treated meat. Things like free roam pastures, grass fed, no antibiotics, no disease-laden or dirty quarters, medical treatment for animals, etc.

I’m also cognizant over the products and clothes that I buy so that I don’t purchase anything derived from conflict driven, exploitation driven, or slave labor driven means.

I’m not perfect, but I’m going more towards this direction. Once I start earning, I can make better decisions on what I spend my money on.

I suggest people become more cognizant and research the meats you eat and the products you buy from technology, shoes, shirts, tools, etc.
30
40