"Good Cop" types exist purely to cater to people who hate the police. Change my mind?

FýrdracaDócincel
I know a few "Good Cop" types in my area and.. well..
.. I have ZERO trust in them to do what a cop is supposed to do based on how they act.
They're too fucking nice. I have serious doubts that officers like that would be willing to TRULY subdue a criminal.

Now, snowflakes.. I'm not saying they'd be completely lazy. I'm sure they'd HALF-ASS it and leave the actual rough stuff to the REAL officers. 😊

It doesn't help their image in my eyes at all that they seem to do most of their work at schools and such. Seems places like that are the little trash bins where they send people who are too useful to let go.. but also too USELESS to have doing the real stuff.

All in all, "good cop" types look like law enforcement's way of throwing the populace a bone as if to say:

"Pleeeeeaaaaassee don't sue us for doing our duties. We're actually really nice! See? 😃"
0
5