Is it fair that I was told by a police officer that I’m a bad influence on kids I've never even met?

Anonymous
Is it fair that I was told by a police officer that I’m a bad influence on kids I've never even met? I think these kids were in a local park for a field trip. She he was teaching them about helmets & cycling safety, I passed by on my bicycle without a helmet and was doing a wheely along with other tricks. When I stopped to drink water she and the teacher approached me and lectured me about how I am being a bad influence on these grade 3 - 5 kids. I was not breaking the law and I don't even know these kids, it's not like any of them are my siblings, nephews, cousins, etc. And, I am not a celebrity or anything.
9 mo
they were at a fair bit of distance and were in the tennis court which is surrounded by a fence. I was on the grass area , no one was around
2
2