Priyanka Chopra called out as a hypocrite by a Pakistani girl. What do you think?

Priyanka Chopra is a Bollywood and a Hollywood actress. She is Miss World too. She is also a UN ambassador.

The Indian army has killed 1 million Kashmiris. They raped women and children. They put curfews which means people can't leave the house to buy food or pray in a mosque on Eid. Children can't go to school yet Priyanka talks about education. The Indian army has been given the order to shoot any Kashmiri who leaves the house or holds Pakistan's flag.

Priyanka Chopra has truly lost my respect.

The fact, they took her mic away says everything. Taking her mic away was such a cowardly act. A brave person listens.

By the way, I would like to say something about her friend, Meghan Markle, who is also a UN ambassador.

Meghan Markle worked with Saudi female campaigners for women's right to drive.

However, when those women were jailed, lashed, electrocuted and starved, Meghan didn't say anything. Her best friend was also lashed, electrocuted and starved in jail. Despite being a UN ambassador, she didn't do anything. However, I can't say this on her face because of the "race card" and political correctness. They will also snatch my mic too. Lol!
5
2