Do you think my political views are fair, good and decent, if not, tell me where I'm wrong and why?

#: Pro guns. All citizens have a right to bear arms for self protection unless they are diagnosed as mentally crazy. Background checks are enforced.

#: Universal health care for all citizens, and
medicine should be priced at a low and easily affordable and reasonable price for the average citizen to buy to attend to their medical needs. (Citizens also have a right to purchase their own health insurance through a independent insurance company if they wish).

#: Strick immigration policy. All illegals aliens must be deported ASAP to their country of origin.

#: Stong military defense.

#: Religous freedom and rights enforced (as long your religion doesn't push for violence and disorder) and separation of religion and government.

#: Rights to protest and free speech (as long you are not inciting violence).

#: A fair flat tax rate for all citizens across the board.

#: Welfare only available to the seriously sick, handicap, poor elderly, fatherless children and to those of urgent temporal government help.

#: Gambling and alcoholic beverages are legal. Hardcore drugs not allowed. Marijuana only allowed if you have a license to sell and produce it.

#: Public college, easily and reasonably affordable for the poor along with government financial assistance if needed.

#: Death penalty to all premeditated murderers, rapists and pedophiles.

#: Prison shouldn't exist. Financial fines and restoration for what was stolen. Flogging (40 hard lashes to the back) for other crimes, depending on the severity of the crime committed.

#: Gay marriage and abortion not allowed.

#: A fair and reasonable minimum wage for low income earners who won't have to worry about if they can have a hot meal day in, and day out and live decently and comfortably.

#: Freedom to discriminate and to do business with whom you wish. The government has no right to tell a private business owner who he or she can or can't do business with or hire.

#MyPoliticalViews

6
13