Why does the media and school favors women more than men?

PerryDaBud

Why do the media favors women in every single situations? They always tell us about how unequality is on the rise and also how men are treating women unfairly every single day, they also encourages men to be beta males.

If you don't know what a beta male is, here's a definition I found in my English dictionary book.
yes
yes
ALSO, if you think girls are smarter than boys at school, well yes, of course they are, but why are BOYS falling behind girls at school? Isn't that UNEQUALITY? HMMM? CNN? BUZZFEED? IM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!
Boys are falling behind in school because most teachers are female, and guess what? Female teachers, ADORE girls, and despise boys. There was a case when a person's friend who is a teacher purposely gave girls higher grades in school so she can "EMPOWER WOMEN"( This is on quora, check it out.). School ALWAYS favor girls than boys at any, single, case. They get away with everything. When a girl slap, hit, or bully a boy, the teachers ignore it, but when the boy fights back, the boys get into trouble. Let me tell you a story of mine.
There was once when my friend, let's call her "KAREN" was asking me to give her the answers on a test, I declined and I told her that the teacher was still looking. But then the teacher took all our the student's test-papers because the time was over, and then KAREN purposely picked up and dropped my goddamn calculator onto the floor, it was NEAR BROKEN. The next thing she said heated up my adrenaline: "Oh, what are you going to do about it? Tell the teacher? I'm going to cry if you do something to me." I fucking slapped her, ONCE. And then she cried, of course, then I into troubles and my momma had to come to school. Fuck you Karen. The teachers didn't listened to me, she said : "SHE'S A GIRL, DON'T SLAP HER!". And then shits happened.

Do not make excuses like "Ohhh women are weaker than men you have to favor us stop being so selfish ughhh" in the opinion-board. I'm done here.
1
1