What is your opinion about required LGBTQ+ diversity and sensitivity training?

laurieluvsit
Should those opposed to homosexuality be forced to attend acceptance and sensitivity training?

Isn't it a First Amendment right to not have to accept something that you are not in favor of?

What is your opinion on this highly controversial subject?
A. Yes, I think this should be mandatory required training for everyone, including adults and children, so that they will become more conscience of the needs and sensitivities of the LGBTQ communities and know in a more thorough and comprehensive way how to accept them and treat them properly
B. WTF! Over my dead body am I going to have perverted lifestyles stuffed down my throat!!
C. I think it should be optional for those that want to learn more about it so they can become more comfortable with it, but not a requirement
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Required Sensitivity Training" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
60
19