If Democrats ever get White house and control of Congress , will they try to destroy Israel?

Poormanscomedian
The only reason that the United States has the wealth it has and protected is because we are friends of Israel. I believe Democrat control of all branches of Government will lead to the punishment of Israel and they will be put on ban list. I see them not allowing Americans to visit Israel and not allowing in business between US and Israel. All aid will be cut off. When this happens , God will unleash his wrath on United States. We will face threats from many countries , droughts, earth quakes , and economy will fail. Remember: God said "I will bless those who bless Israel , and curse those who curse Israel ". Israel is the apple of God's eye, other words , they are God's favorite.
Manna from heaven to feed the Jewish nation in desert
Yes , liberal Socialist Democrats hate Israel.
N0, They will condemn Israel , but not try to destroy them.
GirlGuy
2
14