I don't have any motivation to do anything because everything costs money. What can I do?

Anonymous
So I never finished college because I just didn't have the opportunity or funds, but I taught myself computers and now making 100k. Although I don't have any massive debt, only 10k, I only have 10k saved. In reality that's pennies. Plus I need to have a emergency fund because my last three jobs I got laid off, that is the companies split or got bought, nothing on my fault, and it took so long to get a job I burned through any savings. It's almost designed this way! So, I managed to get a super cheap apt for 975mo near work, it's shit, but no bugs at least. Overall I'm just nervous about losing my job again, it seems inevitable for some economic business reasons. These companies pivot on a 3 year plan, it seems. So I don't know what to do. I'm dumb and never went to college right, so what can I ever do? Even so all that matters is capital. You need at least 50k to do anything of worth these days, break it down smaller its: new hobbies the $1000 rule, going out:$100 rule. The age old adage was real estate but once again you need huge down payment now and if you read rich dad poor dad, a house can be a liability so you'd need even more funds to fix it up. I suppose there are savvy people who can leverage credit and value quickly, but even if I wanted to take on that, getting that kind of work is impossible on a budget, and I need to be at my day job. So, the rat race continues. Is there any way out? I guess like many people I just wish I didn't have to worry about money and probably living on the street so much, because it seems entirely possible.
0
1