Is voting on your ethnicity and religion the new normal in 2019?

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Trump-Jews-voting-for-democrats-show-lack-of-knowledge-or-great-disloyalty-599207- Trump: Jews voting for democrats show lack of knowledge or great disloyalty

US President, Donald Trump, said Tuesday that Jews who vote for Democrats "shows either total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Asked by reporters about the Ilhan Omar-Rashida Tlaib saga, the President slammed the two for suggesting to cut aid for Israel. "I would not cut off to Israel, and I can't even believe we are having this conversation," he said. "five years ago, the concept of even talking about cutting off aid to Israel because of two people who hate Israel and hate Jewish people - I can't believe we are having this conversation. Where has the Democratic party gone?"

"Where have they gone where they are defending these two people over the state of Israel?" the President continued. "I think any Jewish people that vote for a democrat -- I think it shows either total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Nearly 80% of American Jews voted for Democrats in 2018. Donald Trump's dogwhistles, emboldening of hate groups, and use of anti-Semitism for political purposes have made us all less safe. pic. twitter. com/HUxcEpJBIE

And this is what you call unifying?
0
2