I have really low dating standards and I'm still struggling to find a date?

Anonymous
As a woman, I try really hard to have little to no standards when it comes to dating and meeting men. I'll pay for the first date, I'll go 50/50 on everything, I'll pay to take him out, and I'll even fucking have a threesome with him and another girl. Since I'm not requiring a man to stay loyal to just me, and he doesn't have to pay or take care of me I keep finding shitty dudes. The guys that I meet are often very rude, disrespectful, and even brag about how they'd rather be with different women or that they find light skinned or other races more attractive. One of them basically told me that im pretty for a dark skinned girl and just was pretty rude to me in general or didn't value me very much since all they talked about just having s%x with me or what bills I was going to pay.

I don't understand this... Why can't I find a decent man when I have very low standards?
14
2