Why is it that political/social behavior/ religious question get more responses, than like an entertainment related question?

GreciaJackson
I been wondering this a lot. I’m not complaining because with the political question I get to see people’s different perspective (regardless if I agree or disagree) but it sometimes get overwhelming when start to fight between each other and don’t want to actually hear, just shout out talking points and insults. When I want to take a break from those question and ask more chill questions the responses decrease. And I wonder why?
1
2