Mass shooting in Alabama. Okay, can we admit people's "outrage" over mass shootings is political and racial now?

Anonymous
10 people were shot at an Alabama high school football game on Friday night, and the news is silent. Yes they mentioned it briefly, but where's the outrage they demonstrated when El Paso happened? Where's the outrage they exhibited about Dayton until they discovered his leftist political leanings? 10 people shot. You'd think news would be all over it, right? But because the shooter... isn't white, they are remaining relatively silent. Can we all admit it's not really about the guns now? It's more about the color of a person's skin or their political beliefs in this faux outrage society. Mainstream media is STILL losing their shit over El Paso, yet barely covering this. Doesn't it make anyone wonder why? Feel free to post opinions. by the way, it won't let me post links because I'm not lvl 3 yet, but the shooter's name is Deangelo Dejuan Parnell. That should tell you all you need to know.
9 mo
annnnd boom! another shooting in Texas just happened and in the first 10 seconds of the news clip they are quick to say "white male in his mid 30's". I need to get to lvl 3 so I can post links. :o But don't @ me with lies about media not trying to focus on white shooters. They didn't even cover the race of the Alabama shooter except as an afterthought. Shouldn't we be focused on the tragedy that all shootings are, rather than pointing fingers saying "look! look! a white man did it"?
1
6