Do you think the West can and should emulate the less developed countries in some ways?

UncleJessieRabbit
I was thinking of the poorer or less wealthy countries in the world like in South America and Eastern Europe. Even though those places lean toward more authoritarian governments and I'm making a mass generalization here (this won't apply to anything more like North Korea) ironically there is less or no PC and feminism, other crap like there is in the Western countries. Also I hear some men say they are disenfranchised by western women (even though that may be primarily American-western) and others from those places are less entitled or more directly accepting. And despite the Western progressive left, some of the migrants they are illegally allowing in to our places actually come from still socially conservative countries and backgrounds.

Either from what I said above or something else, do you think there are things the West can learn to emulate from the lower or middle-income regions?
1
1