Why I don't think abortion is right?

Korand
Everyone who is reading this post right now, take a moment and look at your hand, notice the way it curls, some hands twitch, some hands shake, some hurt. Touch it, feel the ridges and groves. Look at it it closer, see all the even smaller ridges you have. Each ripple whorl, swirl, everything else. Think about the literal trillions of cells in your body, that have worked together to align the groves, and ripples in your skin. Think about your ability to breathe fresh air, or see beautiful greenery. Hear calming ocean waves or the soft pitter-patter of raindrops. Anything good you are able to experience in life. You owe that to you parents. And they owe this same privilege to theirs. Because regardless of their circumstances, whether they were rich or poor, they gave birth to you, so that you could live your very own life and experience what may seem like very few pleasure, for yourself.

People often argue that it's the woman's body, and her choice. But I don't believe that to be true. Her body is a vessel that carries this unborn fetus, for a set period of time to nurture it, and protect it, until it is ready to leave the safety of the womb. Apart form the umbilical cord, the fetus is not connected to the woman's body. Mentally sure, but apart from that there is no other connection.

People argue that they don't want them to have a bad childhood. But out of everyone reading this now, not everyone has had the best childhood. Things get rough sometimes sure, But we endure. If we get knocked down we get back up. No matter how bad things get we know we have to get back up, because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I've faced some hardships. I've been homeless, I've dealt with an angry mother how worked through her problems, I've been molested, I never got to know my grandfather, I have a deadbeat dad, I've lost many friends, one this year even to suicide. Yet I'm glad I was born. I hope you all are happy to be alive too. Abortion takes away that chance.
Why I don't think abortion is right?
4
4