Anybody, especially born in the late 80s onward, really feel like you were born too late?

UncleJessieRabbit
Me, even when I don't completely hate this era as crazy as some things about it drive me. I was born in 1991 and I only lived without the internet or modern communication in my life until I was 10. I started to see the internet more daily a few years later. It's everywhere today. It's sad that I only had until the start of my teens without the internet and modern tech ever present in my life. It feels like I have been "cheated" by something or w/e I don't know.

I wish I would've been born no later than 1970, sometimes I feel serious about it because stuff can be so overwhelming. I know that the technology and society issues are inevitable, but they are coming and I don't have a very bright feeling about it. I also wish I could live with what my parents and grandparents had growing up and have experiences similar to what they had and to see every little scene from the world in clear eyes of the 90s where I was just a younger kid.

It looks like almost everything about society has turned to crap, like movies and medias, dating (especially if your a guy, then again I can only speak for that existence), economy, I can still go a few down the list. And the worst part is that it has gone past the point of no return when we can't do anything to make it go back. I want at least some of it back what my generation or lifetime never got to experience. I wish the world can go back to being relatively analog too. All the forms of business and ways of doing things going cloud/digital is making things crazy.

Sometimes I wonder if I can just go to "that place" when I die, but I think God just wants me to be a mere "spirit" instead. That was a little philosophical.
1
1