Girls, What do politically moderate/ rational/ non-man-hating feminists wish men understood about their feminist values?

SomeGuyCalledTom
Right, I'm extending an olive branch...

A lot of discussion comes up on GaG about feminism.

Some of it gets derailed by "feminazi" types who hate men, for sure. I've been quite vocal in my disagreements on various aspects of feminist doctrine. I'm no feminist by modern standards, that much is clear.

(If anything I'm pro-equality, in that I give everyone an equal chance to fuck up at something. Men fuck up relationships every day, so do women. Men fuck up on the job, so do women. Men fuck up raising families, so do women. If you can accept your fuckups with grace, I'll still respect you just as much. But nobody gets free passes or special favours, everyone earns their keep.)

But a common theme I see is that women who define themselves as "feminist"-- but DON'T subscribe to the more radical arguments like "equality of outcome" and "smashing the patriarchy"-- feel mischaracterised in the broader discussions around feminism.

They see the blue downvotes rack up on their GaG comments, and think "well I'm being perfectly reasonable, but all these men are twisting my words so it sounds like I'm advocating for the feminazi types".

So I put the question to you:

In your own subjective viewpoint and life experience... what is it that you feel you understand to be "true" about feminism... that you do not feel your critics understand?

Usually I'd wanna look at evidence, data, stats, to back up a claim. But right now I just want your own gut impressions. What are you seeing that you don't feel your most vocal critics are seeing? What would you calmly explain to those critics, if they gave you the opportunity to do so?

(Opening comments to girls only as I wanna hear it straight from horses' mouth, if guys wanna add their own takes on feminism, there are plenty of threads for that already.
2