Lately I was reading a lot of posts against trump and how the ICE is working, So my topic is why so?

vivek1st
As we know the USA president had the direct hand in how the ICE works. People are being deported on the basis of there religion with no criminal record. 24 people have died in ICE custody during trump administration. My question is the awesome people of USA was already aware of trump true nature, they knew that he is a big ball of racism and hate mainly against muslims and Islamic country. So, why people of America, why you voted for such a preson who is not Good from either outside or from inside?

So recently there was caravan moving towards USA with 1,00,000 refugees to seek asylum in USA and trump repeatedly told that there might be some ISIS people involved in the caravan, I mean common dude do you actually think that an ISIS would travel from 3 different country and thousands of miles to join a caravan of refugees to seek asylum in USA.

Well what can I say these are some random thoughts. Please comment on this. HATERS BEAWARE OF WHAT YOU WRITE, IT CAN COME BACK AND IT WILL BITE YOUR ASS OFF.
2
5