What do you think?

Elizabethgee
So i posted a question (why women are envious of beautiful women) and I explained that a lot of the bullying and problems I’ve had with women growing up have been because of my looks. I’ve had women admit and I have had them show it. It’s not rocket science to be honest. But in the comments I’ve had people tell me I was delusional because I’m “ugly”and I don’t fit the criteria of a “beautiful woman”. Or they said things about my nose. It was I little harsh and it hit me a little but I quickly got over it and I realized what they said was quite interesting to me. I’ve been called beautiful all my life by strangers, family and friends. I remember I was at a hotel in Arizona and my mom told me the lady at the desk said “your daughter is very beautiful”. I want to know about the people who don’t find me attractive because yes it’s nice to hear that you are pretty but I want to know the view of someone who disagrees.
What do you think?
What do you think?
What do you think?
What do you think?
8 mo
I also want to make a disclaimer that it’s ok to be as honest as you want. What you say will not affect the way I view myself whether it is positive or negative. I respect all of your opinions.
What do you think?
10
7