Am I the only one that feels like this society discrimates and is biased against men and boys?

Anonymous
But even if it is like that haha i really don't care that much because It's societies problem that they have to figure out how to solve themselves as it's something that society needs to work it out with themselves but it's not my problem it's societies problem. But eventually society will work it out on their own but until then i just live my life and not even care about societies own problems.
8 mo
I will just leave it to society to figure out how to fix their own problems and everything eventually will work out on their own problems such as discrimination against men and boys in this world but in time it will eventually get better
0
6