Why is it that trump supporters get so angry whenever someone says anything bad about trump. But always say horrible shit about Obama?

okay i hate how trump supporters throw a fit whenever someone says one negative thing about trump. Yet regurally say the most foul and messed up shit about Obama. I mean trump supporters regurally go online and make death threats towards Obama saying they want to lynch him. And can’t wait for him to die. They call him every name in the book. Say he is a Muslim and wasn’t born in America and they call his wife a man refer to her as big mike. Trump supporters say the most foul and depraved shit about Obama everyday and then have the nerve to get mad when someone insults trump. I try not to think about how much I hate those trailer trash low life subhuman scum. But i just hate on how all they do is make death threats towards Obama and then get pissed when someone insults trump. I have never made a death threat towards trump by the way and never will. Which is another reason why I am better then those poor ass hillbillies who can’t even afford to travel to Europe or drive a Mercedes
2
8