I want to MURDER someone how to stop?

I`m a good person I stay to myself and I dont bother anyone. my grandfather passed away coming up on 3 weeks now and the week he died I was outside trying to clear my head smoking weed since my family was at my house granted because the funeral was that Saturday. my street is a dead end I`ve been living in my house for 5 years so ik who lives in the subdivision and who doesn't. So a light colored car pulls up where my driveway is and im looking like what in the world who's this because I never seen the car before. and before I could try and go back to my house a guy jumps out the and points a gun and tells me to give him everything. I only had my phone and its broken so it died while they was trying to sign me out of the icloud so one guy has a gun to my head and the other is robbing me. when my phone died I decided to grab the gun and fight instead of them just shooting me because his friend went to the car saying come on come on. and I felt like they was trying to gain courage to shoot and kill me so I forced the Hand basically. and we was fighting for the gun. I actually took the gun but the clip fell out in the tussle and that guy should be dead right now. and I want to find the people who did it. I found myself trying to follow a car that looked exact like theirs yesterday and I felt crazy. how to calm down and let this pass? im not a bad person but I want to murder these people so I can feel safe again sleeping in my home. the police was no help the clip fell out and the cop goes and touches it with his bare hands contaminating any evidence. how do I get out of this mindset.
I want to MURDER someone how to stop?
Add Opinion