Girls, Women, could you personally date a Trump supporter of you are not a trump supporter?

It’s a hard question. I could always date a GW supporter, even though I wasn’t old enough to vote for him the first time and didn’t the second term.

I’m all onboard with political differences and used to that my whole life.

I hear and understand opposing positions. But with the debates tonight, asking and telling someone about Mayor Pete and him not knowing who that is... Trump makes a point of not liking him so I would accept not liking Pete over not even caring to know about him.

Im not some Mayor Pete loyalist but a lot of good well rounded people had things to say that were mostly fair.

I watch any primary regardless of party. Now more than ever I really think people need to be engaged.

You support for the president can become stronger through engagement with the opposite side that may have some great ideas.

Such an inspiring night that I think most people can get with if they listened to the closing statements of each candidate.

He called McCain “not a true Republican”. My answer is, so what?

He fought for what was right for his state and the country.

Stepping beyond party lines doesn’t make you a traitor. Sticking with party lines actually makes you more so when one feels more duty to the Whip than to their constituents. Senators forget sometimes who they answer to.

I was Gobsmacked to hear these things from someone who was represented by McCain and Jeff Flake.

5 years ago the answer would have been different but now, RIP McCain
2