Would you ever sacrifice your own life to stop someone who is evil and was destroying your country?

Would you ever sacrifice your own life to stop someone from destroying your country or political beliefs or threatened the lives of people you never met?
1 d
It has totally surprised me the answers I got here. I am NOT passing judgement i any manner but I am taken back by the replies from people who would not give the ultimate gift to ensure that future generations have the freedoms we enjoy.

Coming from a long line of people patriots and a bloodline you wouldn't believe...

I would give my life 1000 times to protect what I have... but know for every one of me they killed I would kill 100 of them!
1 d
Interesting... those under 20 ish would give their life and those who are older would not... I would have thought it would be opposite.
0
7