To pro-lifers, do you think abortion is also immoral in the case of the child being diagnosed with a severe disorder?

I can understand where just distaste for abortions comes from, but really, if a child is diagnosed with something that will make him mentally disabled, heavily physically disabled or just it is clear that the child won't live more than a few days after birth, why should we make a person go through that? Why should we make a mother carry a non-viable child to term, why should we let a person who is prognosed to live no more 10 years live through that? I mean, their childhood is trash living in the hospitals and not socialising with others (or maybe just other kids bullying them) knowing that it will only get worse and they will die soon, the parent's lives are awful as well at that point. Why? How is this the right thing to do?

www.businessinsider.com/us-anti-abortion-laws-woman-give-birth-baby-without-skull-2019-6
It is still immoral, sick children also should not be aborted.
In some cases abortions could be allowed.
BAN ALL ABORTIONS, EVEN SPONTANEOUS ONES!
Vote C
I'm pro-choice
Vote D
Other (comment)
Vote E
GirlGuy
4
3