Can I sue a publishing company to get a publishing companies to create an audiobook format of their books that they release especially textbooks?

im dyslexic I can read but I don’t have a good comprehension of what I read so I use audiobooks. Unfortunately a lot of my text books don’t have an audiobook version and the disability survive office is willing to help but in a lot of cases they can’t get the book in an audiobook format do to copy write laws. So I was thinking I could sue a publishing company on the basis of discrimination and a violation on the American with disabilities act.

My my goal is to require every publishing company to release an audio version of very book they release because it would be nice especially for my mom to not have to read the text books for me because there already in an audiobook format.

Is this a book idea and would it work?
3
3