Is it bad I intentionally vote against feminist leaning women candidates?

Anonymous
This may sound dumb... but mens influence in society is FADING FAST and HARD! Men graduate from college far less often and are getting worse jobs. Politics is all we have left... the women get that and bam... were in a matriarchy and frankly I just don't trust women... Men are at least chivalrous and do have a desire to care for women (even if that's seen as misogynistic), marry them, raise families... generally anyway... these radical fems on the other hand... dont want kids... don't want husbands.. believe men are an inferior destructive gender... think the world would be better off with less or even no men. NOW, some female candidates I have no issue with... if they show that they are strong in supporting the idea of families... etc... usually this is conservative women.. who actually have been sprouting up quite nicely since the last election cycle.. it used to be mostly liberal women in politics.
2
4