Why are you introverted?

I don't talk to anyone and I don't go out unless I have too. I think people try to kill me and stalk me.

I don't like aggressive men invading my personal space or privacy. They think they can sleep with any girl because they're fucking bums and losers.

I'm a virgin, I'm not fucking anyone. They could have something or have demons inside them. I don't invite anyone in my house, especially not a fucking man. Too many crazy people these days. He's probably homeless.

I don't do that female clique shit. I don't trust any of those bitches. They're all fake and followers.

I don't fuck with no one period. No one. I read my Bible, keep my legs closed, stay in the house, and mind my business.

Fuck all that clubbing shit. Ain't nothing fun about getting drubk outside and lowering my guard down with a bunch of nasty ass men and bitches I don't like.

I don't like random ass people trying to talk to me or be my friend with their ulterior motive looking asses.

I don't fuck with that politically correct bs and their weird ass agendas turning people into sheep.
Why are you introverted?
Add Opinion