I think someone needs to be held accountable for making so many children petrified about their pending death from climate change. Do you agree?

Girther10
Did you see that pathetic fear ridden little girl from Sweden who is the face of the children’s protesting “climate justice”? She was a petrified Little person so delusional , wide eyed, practically out of her mind with fear. She is also said to have other psychiatric problems like as Berger’s , it seems like adults have shamefully weaponized children’s fear to use to get the social control the Left craves. Sure kids should be aware , but let them be kids first, why deprive them of that? If they know now, or if they know in ten years, what’s the big deal. Kids should not be robbed of their childhood.
8 mo
I don’t disagree with AOC on her merits I dislike her arrogance and her outright authoritarian attitude I call her little dictator
3
14