Why is it so hard find people who aren’t stoners or addicts?

Serenity2014
I have a hard time making friends because every time I meet some cool people and they want to hangout, they ask me to smoke weed with them and I always say no. This upsets them and they never want to hangout with me again.

It’s just not my lifestyle and I don’t like the smell of it. But I don’t judge people for their choices. It only becomes a problem when they make a big deal about me not doing it.

I’ve had people accuse me of thinking I’m better than everyone, I’ve had people tell me I need to grow up or that I’m boring simply because I do smoke weed.

I actually have a personality and would rather go do something entertaining or active. Ya know, stuff that would create good memories? And it’s annoying trying to have a simple conversation with someone who’s baked. That’s another thing that’s affected my dating life. Every time I want to hangout with a guy like on a date or something, he’s stoned out of his mind.

And don’t even get me started on meth. I’ve had so many other women literally criticize me because I actually have all of my teeth. They say “She thinks she’s all that cause she has real teeth.” Like wtf? There’s even been guys who straight up ask me if my teeth are real and when I say yes, they are always impressed. I don't know if it’s just where I live, but I need hope that not everyone is like this.
6
2