Do you agree with Liberals that White people should be forced to have children with Black men and women as punishment for being racist?

EmperorOfRussia
I was reading a question in a site, about "what kind of punishment racists deserve", and then I saw a Liberal Black woman making this claim, that White people should be forced to have children with Blacks...

The problem is, forcing someone to have sex with another person is by definition rape, and so it is called by every legal system around the world. Mass rapes have also a very genocidal element and it is a extremely serious human rights violation. Wow! It's really appalling how these SJWs manage to be worse than the evils they supposedly fight against, I don't buy they story of "good intentions" for a minute. And I'm not going even to talk about how she is biased for believing that only Whites can be racist.

I realise that many people lost their sense of proportions in 2019 and don't know that rape is worse than racism. What do you think about this?
Liberal SJW's minds...
Liberal SJW's minds...
4
10