Do you have any views about the world that you admit are probably skewed?

So yesterday I was talking to my husband and he goes, "I'm sorry we have deep, meaningful conversations that have skewed your ideas of how other people are in the world."
And then we both cracked up. A little context: We were talking about society and culture and all that again, and he said this in a funny way. His point is that he thinks I think everyone can and should have deep, meaningful conversations with other people, their SO, friends, anyone who they're close to. But he thinks that our conversations are probably atypical, and a lot of people either don't want to, or can't go, that deep. Do I expect too much?
I am using it as an example, because I thought it could make an interesting question.
I don't know that these images exactly fit the topic, but I kinda want to use them.
Your brain, as part of a microchip.
Your brain, as part of a microchip.
8 mo
Ex: 2
I lived in Los Angeles for many years. Of course became accustomed to everything there. For people who don't live there, it may seem like a strange, tinsley, souped-up place. Consumed by passion for entertainment, and wanna be hopefuls, looking to make their break. There is that, but it's just a small part of the demographic, actually.
But what did skew me... maybe the only thing... was now, everywhere I go, cars look really plain and dull to me. They're all grey and practical. Wah wah.
19
6