Would you live in a more conservative life?

Anonymous
I don't mean through a political view, I mean if it became the norm that people drank less, people did fewer drugs, dressed more conservatively, partied less, became less focused on trying to impress the public through social media and became more religious in order for more peace in this world would you be okay with that. I know people may read this and think, "Yeah okay there like let's really going to happen" or "no, I'm not giving that up, it helps me". But let's be honest, if you look at the current state of the world, we are a far more superficial, less religious, less tolerant, more materialistic, more greedy society.

While drinking, partying, greed for money and wealth and etc. pretty much existed since the evolution of civilization be it the ancient Athenian era, Medievil era or the age of the prophets sent by God, yes people did those things but it's far different now.
2
2