How do you get out of a loan with 25% daily interest when you don’t have the money to afford a lawyer?

Stoner710
My nephew got a really really terrible loan for a really really really terrible car that doesn’t work anymore

. My family has been trying to help him through it without out right paying it off. Now he has a kid and will never be able to pay off the loan. The car in at my brother house 250 miles away from where he bought the car. So they can’t reposes the car (it doesn’t even start now) (that was my sister idea). I have had no say it what he does with it. My parents gave me there old Ford Focus when I learned to drive so I’ve never had to deal with this situation my self. My idea is he just declares bankruptcy but my mom says now that the car in in goldendale that’s not longer an option but given that he’s 20 years old and has a kid he really need to get out of the loan ASAP he’s currently living with him mom (my sister) and nothing he’s bought is in his name I don't know if they could take my sister stuff (I doubt it). But still I want to try to help (which I haven’t been allowed to do since I’m the youngest and apparently know nothing )

any advise on how how I can help get him out of the loan? Either way he can’t pay it it’s a 5000 loan
0
2