Did Trump try calling 362 436 for help with Obama yet, since he asked China for help on Biden and Russia with Clinton?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-china-ukraine-biden-impeachment-white-house-lawn-160055330.html- Trump calls on China to join effort to tar Bidens

Under the threat of impeachment over his request for Ukraine to look for damaging information about Joe Biden and his son Hunter, President Trump on Thursday called on China to also investigate the former vice president.

When asked what he was seeking from Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky in the July 25 phone call at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, Trump said he wanted the country to investigate the Bidens, then added that China should do the same.

“Well, I would think if they were honest about it, they’d start a major investigation into the Bidens,” said Trump. “It’s a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens because how does a company that’s newly formed and all these companies, and by the way, likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine. So I would say with President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend they start an investigation into the Bidens, because nobody has any doubt that they weren’t crooked.”

You ask Russia for Emails on Clinton
You ask China for dirt on Biden...

So who is helping you with the deal on Greenland?you can always call. 362 436.. But I'm sure they won't help you either...
Keep trying douche! #ImPEACH
7 mo
wonder who is going to call for digging stuff on Obama...
0
3