Do you agree with Liberals that White people should accept to be mistreated by minorities?

And also by self-hating White Liberals?

I was seeing a Liberal claiming that:

* She doesn't care about White people being racially discriminated, hated and mistreated.
* It's fair to look down on Whites.
* Minorities have a right to hate Whites because of her idea of what was the past.
* If you are White, you shall constantly prove yourself as a "correct" type of White (read Virtue Signalling). If you don't do it, you are worthless as human.
* You have no right to feel angry if you were mistreated for being White.

I genuinely want to know what is the Liberal's take on it because, as a father, I want to know what do you expect me to do if my daughter gets bullied, discriminated or racially ashamed in the future. Should I tell her that - according to Liberals - it is OK, because she should feel ashamed of being White and she and her family worth nothing as humans for having a white skin? "You have to accept it, my little angel, people have the right to mistreat us because of history". (Hint, my country never had participation in slavery and colonialism, to make things even more absurd).

Give me your thoughts!
#LiberalRacism
#AntiWhite
Liberal tolerance
Liberal tolerance
Liberal equality
Liberal equality
4
12