Should states that completely restrict abortion pay women 3x MinWage, or 1.2×salary if greater, for the whole pregnancy up until the child is adopted?

I'm referring to matters in which the mother neither wants the child nor wants to go through with the pregnancy.
Should states that completely restrict abortion pay women 3x MinWage, or 1.2×salary if greater, for the whole pregnancy up until the child is adopted?
In my opinion the Pro-life position shouldn't be held without consideration of the support that the mother and child may need, both to get through the pregnancy while studying or working and to get through motherhood while the child is not in a position to be adopted.

Sometimes women don't feel they have support or the desire to have kids, support of the kind suggested won't necessarily reduce to zero the number of women who feel this way.

Do both pro-life and pro-choice sides agree that provision of extensive support, in states that heavily prohibit abortion, can help motherhood be a less frightening prospect for unplanned mothers?
Yes, women not wanting to keep their child deserve to have the significant support
Vote A
No, this suggestion is unreasonable and impractical, one should not be paid to carry one's own child
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
2 mo
I'm surprised by the poll results, so far.
Add Opinion