Congress should censure Trump and proceed with Impeachment hearings. What do you think?

AbleLearner
Trump now wants to abandon the Kurds in Syria, and the freaking Isis and Turks are going to slaughter the Kurds, not counting what the Syrian government will do to them. We can't just abandon people who have fought with us for the past several years, that's bullshit. I don't know why we even consider Turkey our "Ally" anyway, they've never done anything for us other than let us use their Airspace for wars, but that's just bullshit. We should take Turkey's dick out of our mouths, and have the U. N. put some kind of economic sanctions on Turkey.

Also, we now have not one, but two whistleblowers screaming treason and election tampering, so I think that's good enough for Impeachment. I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for whoever wins the Democratic primary, in spite of the abortion issue. I think they will eventually kick Trump out of office, but he might end up winning re-election in spite of himself.

For the love of God, Censureship and Impeach. This is getting ridiculous.
2
6