Is it OK for America to abandon the allies that help them fight ISIS so that Russia and Turkey can murder them?

BlacklightShade
Yes: President Trump has a Trump Tower in Istanbul Turkey so he should make the Turkish president happy and allow Turkey's enemies to get slaughtered.
Yes: America should not keep their word with anyone who risks their lives for them and then never be trusted by anyone ever again.
Yes: I don't care about anyone. I don't care about the safety of the United States. I don't care about the safety of those who risk their lives for the United States.
Vote C
Yes: I support ISIS and by abandoning their allies we can allow ISIS to escape, regroup, grow stronger and cause more death and destruction in the future.
Vote D
Yes: I am a Trump supporter and nothing will ever change that no matter what he does.
Vote E
No: America should back up its commitments with groups that risk their lives for America even if that means Trump doesn't make money for himself.
Vote F
GirlGuy
7 mo
Yesterday:
- Kurdish politician and civilians executed on the roadside by Turkish supported Free Syrian Army
- Almost 1,000 ISIS families escape holding camp
- Potential war between Turkey and Syria/Russia/Syrian Democratic Forces

All a direct result of our withdrawal.
7 mo
President Trump isn’t the first American leader to turn his back on foreign friends who were counting on U. S. assistance: President Dwight D. Eisenhower did it in Hungary in 1956; President John F. Kennedy in Cuba in 1961; and President Gerald Ford in South Vietnam in 1975. But no previous chief executive has ever sold out the United States’ allies as nonchalantly and unnecessarily as Trump has done with the Syrian Kurds.
24
1