Is it petty of me to be upset with my roommate for not cleaning up his mess before going out of town?

Anonymous
I live with 4 guys in a 4 bedroom apartment on my college campus. (I’m the only female in the apartment). So, one of my roommates left to go home for the weekend, but he kind of didn’t clean up his mess. Ok, so he washed his dishes, but left them all over the counter (didn’t put them away, and it’s been like that for two days), then he cooked, and left those dirty dishes in the sink. He also has a really bad habit of drinking the last bit of water from our Brita and not refilling it, using the last bit of toilet paper/paper towels and not replacing it, and washing dishes in the dishwasher and just leaving them in there. Him doing these things is really started to annoy me, but I don’t want to be passive and leave notes. What do I do?
5
0