How much do you think and do about climate change?

In light of the various protests by extinction rebellion this week, I was wondering how much attention you guys pay to the environmental situation.

Do you generally pay attention to your impact on the environment?
How do you feel about said protests by XR?
Do you have any ideas about what could be done besides small individual lifestyle changes?

There are no right or wrong answers. Personally, I think it's good to pay some attention to the environmental issues. I hope the protests help to raise that attention, but I'm also afraid they might become too extremist or harmful in the future.

For me, life changes that don't impact me negatively are the best. Taking my bicycle instead of a car to get a free workout and some fresh air, eating less meat or cheese and save money, that kind of things. But I also want to find ways to have a greater impact than just lowering my own emissions. Influencing people around me is nice, but not my strongest suit. And that doesn't do anything against the pollution from big companies or lazy government rules. Therefore I'm curious if anyone has any good ideas!
6
2