Are there any sources of information that conservatives and liberals can agree on?

In political arguments, I'm challenged to cite real life examples, so I do so. They are always rejected as biased (who knew that the Wall Street Journal was liberal propaganda?). As a last resort, I cite Wikipedia as a completely apolitical source. That was rejected as somehow liberal by three different people. Even the dictionary is too liberal! Many conservatives and liberals insist that information must pass an ideology test before they will consider it. If we cannot agree on a common set of facts (or even a common language), how can we hope to communicate? We live in independent realities that do not intercept! There exists only one reality. Can't we share some time together in that reality, at least occasionally?
4
16