If you can't beat them.. Then do this to them (I will leave it up to an educated viewer and reader to decide)?

legalboxers
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fake-trump-meme-video-florida_n_5da3cc27e4b087efdbb09278- Fake President Shoots Media Members In Graphic Video Shown At Pro-Trump Event: Report

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.American Priority confirmed to the Times that the video was shown as part of a meme exhibit at the event, but organizers said they did not support the video and that third-parties were able to submit their own content.

the story continues:

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch. In a tweet posted Monday morning, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham claimed the president had not yet seen the video.
===
For his blind followers:
- Did you get Greenland yet?
- How is your wall coming along?
- Is she "LOCKED UP" yet?
- Did you get that better health care promised, which would be better than OBAMACARE?
- Is Obama still living rent free in your head, and being fed with Fox News talking points?
If you can't beat them.. Then do this to them (I will leave it up to an educated viewer and reader to decide)?
Add Opinion