Since Trump lifted visas for Polacks, and Brexit will most likely succeed, is America gonna become flooded with Pollacks wanting to work here?

ZeussLightningBolt
I know the Polacks in my family are certainly like this, and my parents and I are scared that they're gonna show up at our doorstep uninvited and demand my dad organize jobs for them.

The reason no previous president wanted to lift visas for them, was because so many of them were staying here illegally and working.

And if Brexit happens, Boris Johnson will kick all the Polacks out of the UK, but they can shit on the EU now because they can work in America.

My family and I are actually furious as hell that Trump lifted visas for them. Worst decision of his presidency.
Tak, będziemy pracować u was na lewo
Nie bój się, naź cel jest tylko turystyka
GirlGuy
7 mo
The Male Polacks want to work illegally
The female Polacks want to visit the Grand Canyon.
Sounds about right
3
3