I'm feeling that the world is not as it used to be 15+ years ago. Is it just me or are guys feeling the same?

Jamesbound
In a little words, we are missing all the love and details of what life meant to be!
Im feeling that the world is not as it used to be 15+ years ago. Is it just me or are guys feeling the same?
Im feeling that the world is not as it used to be 15+ years ago. Is it just me or are guys feeling the same?
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
I'm feeling that the world is not as it used to be 15+ years ago. Is it just me or are guys feeling the same?
Add Opinion