Do you think your beliefs are kind and loving? Do people hate you for your beliefs despite them being kind and loving in your eyes?

Kaazsz
I’ve noticed a lot of people have blocked me recently on here. I went from a big lefty liberal, who only got blocked by @rissyanne back when I was still an annoying holier than thou, my beliefs are the kindest and the gentlest beliefs and yours are evil! So she blocked me because I was harassing every conservative or right wing thinker.

Now I harass the liberals. As a former raging liberal I now see the error of my ways. I’m no conservative, but now I see that many different people have different views. And most of the. Believe those views to be kind and loving. Truly. Yet despite that, we all seem to hate anyone who disagrees with our particular brand of kindness and lovingness. I know as a former liberal, I truly and deeply believed that anyone who didn’t believe in the things I believed in was inherently a bigot. Racist, sexist, homophobe, all those things.

I still care just as much for women, minorities, poor people, so on and so on as I ever did. But now I am a bad person who gets blocked a lot for his evil beliefs. I see things differently now, even though I have the same morals as ever. Now people see me as a bad person even though now I would say I have upgraded my moral compass by a lot. I am happy I did, don’t get me wrong. I feel enlightened. I feel like I finally can appreciate humanity and truly love people on a deeper level.

But I’m one of few people who believe the things that I do.

So I’m asking you if you think you have compassion and love for people but get attacked for it.
1
3